6 Weeks Class – Juan Bautista deAnza Park
Sept 27 – Nov 8, 2017
10 am – 11:30 am
Juan Bautista de Anza Park
3701 Lost Hills Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
Cost: $95 for all 6 weeks
Instructor: Alina Shalev
To register IN PERSON: Please arrive 15 min. earlier and register at the front desk, in the City of Calabasas office at the park.
To register ONLINE: To register online please click here.
This class will enchant your soul! Learn the ancient technique of meditation while coloring your own beautiful mandala.
Mandalas are sacred geometrical shapes, used in many traditions as tools for raising one’s levels of consciousness and awareness.
They are considered to be the highest form of spiritual art.
If you would like to reduce stress, relax and uplift your spirit, please join us for this amazing class.
- the ancient art of mandala meditation
- mandala coloring techniques
- how to increase awareness to spiritually transform your life
- weekly teachings and contemplation
- profound discussions with a group of amazing people
- weekly card readings
- deep chakra meditation, called Chakra Dhyana, to cleanse the energy centers in your body
Give yourself this gift. You will be so glad you did!
All are welcome! No experience necessary. Chairs will be provided. Please dress comfortably, in layers.
Looking forward to coloring and meditating with you.
P.S. Bring a friend… They will thank you later! : )
“Meditation is the life of the soul.” ~ Francis Quarles
Check out these magnificent mandalas created by my students: